Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 29, 2013

I took a taxi from my house to the storehouse because Sister Bly is away and I arrived at the storehouse at about 8:20. After signing in, I joined Elder Kearls, Sister Kearls, and Sister Pilling for group prayer.

I helped a few patrons with their orders and after a while, Elder Woolf came into the storehouse  and organized food in the warehouse so that we could stock the shelves that we removed products from the day before to put into the food kits, which I sincerely thank God for.

I also cleaned a bit and did the paperwork relating to food orders and supplies.

It was amazing that everything seemed to work out as it did; the mysteries of God and the blessings He offers are great in value and number for those who truly wish to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment