Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 14, 2014

I got a taxi from the college and the fresh food order was already there when I arrived, but Sister Woolf had work for me to do; she asked me to make addendums to the Bishop/Relief Society President phone number list so it was all up to date, which I did.

After group prayer, I cleaned the spice and icing bins and assisted with stocking shelves.

I also got a picture with Mona Petersen, the wonderful lady from the Field Office who trained me in a great deal of office duties when I first started my mission, since she wouldn't be there on my last day.



and this quote had been written on the board in the office by Sister Woolf and I felt so inspired by it that I took a picture of it.

 
 
and I do always love quotes from the prophets!

No comments:

Post a Comment