Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 31, 2014

I got a cab to the storehouse from downtown and the driver asked if he could use the bathroom, so I very kindly let him. As he was leaving, I asked if he wanted to take a magazine with him to read between calls and he ended up taking a Deseret News newspaper, as he liked newspapers.

Additionally, the order came early and Elder Goodsell had counted it by the time I had arrived, so I stocked the cooler with cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, and lettuce. Once that was done, Woolfs, Elder Goodsell, Grandma Woolf, and new missionaries Elder and Sister Peterson from Magrath had come, so we had group prayer.

After prayer, I stocked the storehouse cooler with cheese, margarine, eggs, and carrots and then helped Grandma Woolf bag celery in the veggie prep room. I then cleaned a shelf and then helped stock the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment